Kernersville Museum
The Kernersville Museum
127 W. Mountain Street
Kernersville, NC 27284
info@kernersvillemuseum.org
336-497-4869

Donations

Tobacco Barn Restoration Project

Click on the link below to donate to the Tobacco Barn Restoration Project. 75% of money donated to the Tobacco Barn Restoration Project will go directly to the barn's restoration and upkeep. The remaining 25% will go toward operation costs at the Kernersville Museum. The Kernersville Museum offers free admission to visitors. 

Business Sponsorship

If you are interested in a Business Sponsorship, please click the button below.

The Kernersville Museum Foundation, Tax ID No. 46-2933514, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and is eligible to receive Tax-Deductible Contributions.

Monetary Donations

The Kernersville Museum is dedicated to preserving and sharing our local history. We offer free admission to the public. Since we are a privately funded institution, we rely on generous donations from our community. Donations support the daily operations of the Museum, including exhibitions and community programs. 

Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the Charitable Solicitation Licensing Section at 888-830-4989. The license is not an endorsement by the Stat.Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the Charitable Solicitation Licensing Section at 888-830-4989. The license is not an endorsement by the State.

Donating Artifacts To the Museum

The Kernersville Museum is dedicated to preserving the history of our town. Currently, the museum is working through a large number of artifact donations. If you or someone you know has an item of interest they would like to consider donating or lending to the Kernersville Museum for a future exhibit, please contact us at info@kernersvillemuseum.org.

Do you have old pictures of people and places from Kernersville? If so, we would love to see them! You can bring them by the Museum and we will scan them and give them back to you. For more information call 336-497-4869 or email us at info@kernersvillemuseum.org.